Short Circuit And Earth Fault Indicator Type EKL4A
Model Number: EKL4A
Brand Name: Chaobo
Type: Panel Type
Usage: Ring Main Unit, Cable Distribution Box, Switch Cabinet
IP Code: IP65(Fault Indicator Sensors) / IP55(Indicator Host)
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Lead time for sample: Within 5 days
Short Circuit And Earth Fault Indicator Type EKL4A consists mainly of the main unit, three short-circuit detectors, and one grounding detector. The main unit is mounted on the front panel of the power distribution cabinet, the grounding or short-circuit sensor is installed on the detected line, and the sensor and the host are connected via fiber optic.
1. Short circuit fault alarm indication:
2. Earth fault alarm indication
3. Battery low battery alarm indication
4. Automatic reset
5. Test and Reset
Main technical parameters:
Short Circuit Warning Current: 200-1500A Selectable (accuracy:±10%)Delay 20-300 ms when ordering can be selected by the user (The default factory Settings:800A. 20ms)
Earth Fault Warning Current: 5-50A Selectable (accuracy:±10%)Delay 20-300 ms when ordering can be selected by the user (The default factory Settings:20A. 20ms)
Short circuit sensor mounted cable diameter: outside diameter≤Φ40mm (other specifications shall be customized)
Earth fault sensor mounted cable diameter: outside diameter≤Φ120mm (other specifications shall be customized)
Working Ambient Temperature:-40℃-75℃
Relative Humidity: ≤95%RH Prevent Water, Acid and Salt fog
Working Power Supply: Lithium batteries or AC/DC（5V-10V）±15%
Remote Signal Contact Capacity: AC220V/1A
Remote Signal Contact Reset Method: Manual reset / Auto reset
Automatic Reset Time: 1-48H Selectable (accuracy:±5%) when ordering can be selected by the user (The default factory Settings:12H)
Indicator Host Boundary Dimension: 97×48×79mm
Indicator Host Installing Hole Size: 91.5mm x 43mm (tolerance:±0.3mm)
Sensor Optical fiber Length: 3m (4 pieces) (other specifications shall be customized)
Suitable for medium voltage below 35KV rating system.
Indicator Host....................................1 piece
Short Circuit Fault Sensor..................3 pieces
Earth Fault Sensor..............................1 piece
Sensor Optical fiber............................4 pieces
1. Fix the main unit to the panel of the branch box
2. When installing the short-circuit fault sensor, unscrew the screws at both ends of the fastening ring. After the sensor is placed over the cable, tighten the screws on the fastening ring and rotate the adjustment screw to secure it to the cable. Then connect one end of the cable to the cable interface, screw the screw tightly, and connect the other end of the cable to the short-circuit interface on the rear panel of the display instrument. Pay attention to the phase when connecting.
3. When installing the ground fault sensor, unscrew the fastening screws at both ends of the steel strip, and then insert the three-phase cable into the steel strip, and tighten the fastening screws at the appropriate position to tighten the nylon cable tie so that it cannot be loosened. Then connect the cable to the ground sensor terminal on the rear panel of the display instrument.
4. After installation, press the Detect/Reset button to perform a self-test. The indicator flashes to indicate that the instrument is working properly, then press the button again.
Our products have already passed the test by CMA, CNAS,CE till now, and we also have ability to arrange other relevant testing and factory audit as your requirement.